SafeSAI is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://safesai.com/ (“Website”), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information you’ve provided to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you:
- Request us to contact you in relation to services we provide;
- Select to receive downloads of documentation or software and related support;
- Subscribe to our mailing lists, newsletters or bulletins;
- Book a seminar or event run by us;
- interact with us on social media platforms (such as Facebook or LinkedIn);
- Report a problem with our Website.
- Information we collect about you. We may also collect information when you visit the Website the device you use to access the Website your IP address, location, time, the browser you use, your operating system or the pages you visit.
Please note that we may monitor or record phone calls for training and quality purposes
Information we may hold about you
In addition to using your information to provide you with requested products or services, we may also use your information in the following ways:
- To monitor and improve our products, services and the Website;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or that we feel may be of interest to you;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- www.safesai.com.vn uses “Cookie” to help personalize and maximize the efficiency of your online time.
- Cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or bring viruses to your computer. The cookie is assigned to your computer and can only be read by a web server on the domain that gives you cookies.
- One of the purposes of Cookie is to provide the utilities to save your time when visiting www.safesai.com.vn or visit www.safesai.com.vn again without Need to re-register the information available.
- You can accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change the settings to reject all cookies if you prefer. However, if you choose to decline cookies, that may interfere with or impair some cookies-related services and features at www.safesai.com
Sharing your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If SafeSAI or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SafeSAI, our customers, or others.
- We may disclose or provide your personal information in the following cases when it is deemed necessary: at the request of a legal agency; in cases we believe that it will help us to protect our legitimate interests from the law; an emergency situation and necessary to protect the personal right of the members